About Me

My photo
Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
Dont waste time on petty hatred.. unless its asked for.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Faux Side/Undercut Tutorial

Howdy all! I just filmed a tutorial for a Faux side-cut look! I love to do this look recently when I'm in a rush and don't have time to do my hair.

Typically I'll wash my hair at night, dry the roots and then leave the rest to dry naturally. In the morning, I'll style it to however I want. When I don't have time to style my hair, I'll use this little beauty. You can always throw your hair up in a bun if your in a rush, but personally I've worn that to death and am sick of looking at my hair in a knot!


                                           It is such a simple look that it hardly needs a tutorial!











This has become my go-to for times like this! Simple, funky and looks like you made an effort when in actual fact, you didn't. Got to love it!













 Here is another way you can rock it, straight with a slight wave at the ends. You can see any hair colour can wear it!
I said it in my video, but I'll say it again here. This look works best with dirty hair. The curled look is day old hair, and the straight look is 2-3 days old. As you can see the older hair looks more convincing. This also has to do with the fact that my hair is straight, and bleached to fuck so probably dead!

Either way, both looks are so simple to rock, and so handy. Enjoy!





You can find the tutorial on my channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/Athena721

Ps. Apologies for the out of focus shots, camera actin' the gimp.



*CREDIT TO ORLA @ HER BLOG FOR THIS IDEA*

No comments:

Post a Comment