About Me

My photo
Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
Dont waste time on petty hatred.. unless its asked for.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sticks and Stones may break my Bones..

So, every now and then I'll go through these phases of wanting something. Usually they wear off after about two weeks and I'm left lusting after something else to get my paws on.

But this, this is different. This run's deep into my bones(excuse the pun) and leaves me constantly longing for more. What am I talking about?? Skull's. Bones. Skeletal figures(the dead kind) and anything along the lines of this. I am crazily mad about skull patterened anything. I will literally go onto amazon, ebay, zara, h&m, forever21 and type 'skulls' into the search bar. I don't know what it is about this eerie trend, but I fucking love it.

So, I'm going to share with you some of the things I'm lusting after.

Excuse me while I FUCKING DROOL EVERYWHERE.


This cardigan can be found on ebay! SCORE!

If you really love the skull trend I have a piece of advice.
1. Got to ebay.
2. Type in 'skulls' to the search bar.
3. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment