About Me

My photo
Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
Dont waste time on petty hatred.. unless its asked for.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Wow..

I just realised how depressing that last post was!Oh the shame..

Anyway,my lovely parents have decided to give me an early christmas present.. Im not going to say what it is, but it suits me down to the ground.. I cant think of anything i want more right now. Imagine saving up for something for months and then being told you dont have to pay for it!!! Epic.

Ill be getting my gift next saturday and will post pictures of it.. If my laptop is back working.. (-.-) currently using my sisters one that has keys missing, making typing extremly difficult!

Anyway, what you guys getting off saaaaanta? :D

Ps. Anyone who loves fatman pants, SUPERDRY in kildare village are having 20% on saturday from 10-2!

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see what your present is! :D XXXX

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete