About Me

My photo
Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
Dont waste time on petty hatred.. unless its asked for.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hair Transformation!

Well, Im finally happy with the lightness of my hair, for now anyway.. Its been a long and hard journey, but it was worth it to see what my hair is like blonde.

Here it goes :
                                                                       MAY 2010
                                                                         JUNE 2010
                                                                    AUGUST 2010
                                                          DECEMBER 2010
                                                                JANUARY 2011
                                                          JANUARY 2011
                                                                MARCH 2011
                                                                     
                                                                         End result:


                                                                       MAY 2011
 

Now, I will say Ive noticed a huge change in my hair.. its lost its 'OOMPH' if you will. So Ive decided that next time, Im going to get a half head of highlights, keep it blonde for summer and dye it back dark again after that..

Saying that, IF I do manage to restore my hair to its previous lush state, the blonde will stay.. or will it?? I actually cant decide :( Anyway, its done now and Im offically a blondie! Lemme know what you think I should do with it and which you like better :)



x

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair. I will be forever jealous with how long it is :( Mine refuses to grow.
    I've always been tempted to go blonde but I just think i'll look silly & woulda put my hair through so much just to end up looking like a tool :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. God actually looking at the pictures i feel like such a poser.. SCARLET! Thanks chick :) just dont cut your hair, at all.. not once.. i havent cut it since.. I dont know when?? I know whats bad but i dont care ha! And being blonde fucks it up.. like right now im going a week without washing it so There'll be some natural oils, but my hair is just so dry its not going greesy.. which is pretty annoying :/

    If you going to do it, dont get it stripped.. just get highlighs! Oh and do it when they're doing the student nights, much cheaper! wow thats an essay and a half..! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I loved seeing all your looks! I like the last blond look as well as the lighter brown color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Im going back brown soon though because i hate it blonde!! Haha after all the work :P

    ReplyDelete