About Me

My photo
Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
Dont waste time on petty hatred.. unless its asked for.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Its been a while..

Wow its been extremly long since my last post but ive been sooo busy... working in retail during the festive season is stressful! Also, it was my birthday on the 28th (now19!) and then new years and work again!! Stress!! :P

Anyway, Ive changed my hair once again (im infamous for it). This time, I decided to be rid of the past, i wanted to start fresh and blabla so on, soooo.. I've been stripped!

Before:


Black Black Black!!

Now:
Im a gingery brunette! Hated it at the start but growing to love it..




Okay so only a quick post as im going to see 127 hours :D

Ps. No, theyre not extensions, all home grown :D


x

No comments:

Post a Comment