About Me

My photo
Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
Dont waste time on petty hatred.. unless its asked for.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Serious image change (I didnt even realise!) and shaggy no more!

So considering my hours have been cut, im home most of the week - boo!

Today was a relaxing day, so to speak. I woke up at elevn, YES! eleven, which, might i add is VERY unusual for me..
Anyway, my poor old pup shaggy has got a skin infection, again. He keeps scratching away his fur making him all red and blotchy. I was left with no other option than giving him a make over! He got a good aul' trim and bath with his medical shampoo.

He was unimpressed to say the least.
Before the big chop :
You can see where he got his name..

Aaaand after:

Lovely and neat :P

''My furs is shiver mommy!'


And now for me.. I actually didnt realise how drastic my change was until I looked back over old pictutres.. Its actually mad..


This was about a month ago when I was bored and decided to do heavy make up and biiiig big hair. Its jet black with a side fringe and just big in general..

And now:
It looks kind of gingery blonde in the picture but its because my lighting is dreadful. Its more light brownish blonde. I haven had it cut or anything, thats just the layers around the front. Its crazy how different I look.. Miss my dark hair..

Okay, so, this is a question ive been trying to tackle since.. a while :P.

To side fringe again, or not. Tough choice.. Not as thick as the last one, and slightly shorter.. gaaaah!
Anyway, yes, I must get back to cleaning up my room (-_-)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment