About Me

My photo
Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
Dont waste time on petty hatred.. unless its asked for.

Monday, February 7, 2011

OOTN

Okay it being the weekend, and considering I have not been out since new years, we went all out!
Went to a club called Judge Roy Beans to see ''Flock of budgies'' who are amazing, serious have to listen to them!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flock-Of-Budgies/126555130735570

Anyway, Here's my outfit



Couldnt get a clear one really.. would of felt kind of weird taking a full body picture of myself haha?
The top is from river island and i turned it into a halter neck because my boobs arent big enough to hold it up.

The leggins are from Zara, got them ages ago! Love high waisted pants..
Anyways, LISTEN TO FLOCK OF BUDGIES! amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment